Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Clip Art How Do I Add A Father Christmas Logo To My Outgoing Emails - I Cannot Somehow Cut And Paste From Clip Art.?

How do I add a Father Christmas logo to my outgoing emails - I cannot somehow cut and paste from clip art.? - christmas clip art

Short answer: you can not (sorry)!

Yahoo! Mail is not compatible with the use of images online. To add pictures to your message, you will be sent as attachments. ;)

Date updated:
The technique proposed by momvader73, an image to your signature, a link to an image in your signature ... Let me repeat: Yahoo! Mail no images online SUPPORT! In addition, the "discovery" and "use" of other peoples pictures of a breach of copyright in the long term could cost a lot of money and maybe even, if not resolved in a friendly way, some time in jail. Be careful!

1 comments:

momvader... said...

Find a picture that) you have a site for sharing photos (such as photobucket. Copy the HTML code and paste it into your signature line. It's so easy! Hope this helps.

Post a Comment