Monday, January 18, 2010

Candidiasis Oral Thrush Puffer For Cough, What The Heck Is Going On?

Puffer for cough, what the heck is going on? - candidiasis oral thrush

Okay, doc gave me this thing Pulmicort Turbuhaler. I had a cough for 4 weeks, took a amoxicillian (I think thats right) for 7 days and not improving, it seems that I have to say people with pneumonia. I've never had one, so I do not know what to expect. I was sick, of course, a week ago with the flu, coughs, but not every day. The last two weeks I am coughing stuff, yellow / green (sorry for the gross amount) in color. I am not a smoker or have asthma, so I'm curious. After reviewing the website I found: Pulmicort Turbuhaler is an inhaled corticosteroid. The drug Pulmicort Turbuhaler works to reduce and prevent inflammation of the airways and helps manage his "asthma symptoms with regular cleaning. Side effects include" respiratory infections, headache, oral candidiasis (thrush in the mouth), pharyngitis (sore throat ), voice alteration (hoarseness) and sinusitis. I felt even worse because it someone else cut?

2 comments:

Ravenous said...

He says we have bronchitis is a disease of the airways of the lungs inflammatry Smale. You feel the effects of Cushing's syndrome, a side effect of steroids. Be sure that your intake of fluids and rinse your mouth after using the inhaler monitored.

rebecca said...

The Pulmicort does exactly what your doctor does not, even if you have asthma, because the inflamed lung, but if I were you, I would say to the Dominican Republic, to feel worse and see what they are from there.

Post a Comment