Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Do Women Love To Wear Nylon Stockings For My Girls In The DC Area That Have Sexy Legs, And Love To Wear Stockings Or Pantyhose And High Heels.?

For my Girls in the DC Area that have sexy legs, and love to wear stockings or pantyhose and high heels.? - why do women love to wear nylon stockings

Are there women in the Washington DC metropolitan area, which has grown like dress sexy, sophisticated, and sexy. Wear high heels, stockings, tights, thigh highs, or leagues? If you let me know. What do you like best, pantyhose or stockings or thigh, and why? I know that I wear socks all the time. It makes me so sexy and erotic. Crossing nylon legs feelin, sending shock was my kitten. I love how people react. It turns out that in the bedroom ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment