Thursday, February 18, 2010

Herpes Threw Underwear So My Friend Just Found Out She Has Herpes...?

So my friend just found out she has herpes...? - herpes threw underwear

and of course I feel terrible that this has happened to him, but I can not stop myself a little paranoid. It has genital herpes and not in his face. Well, last week I borrowed a pair of pants, then washed and he did not want to wear a thong under the skirt of the Uruguay Round. Nevertheless, it is safe to say that, even if I have washed? Moreover, it is a good friend to me now how I could do it, right? Sorry if this seems stupid, I'm just very paranoid and I feel really sorry for her.

1 comments:

what is it said...

just below the underwear only by their implementation. As long as you do not have the sex of your safe and do not try to share it with anyone Underwear

Post a Comment