Monday, December 7, 2009

Famciclovir More Drug_uses Pain In The Teeth With Shingles..HELP!?

Pain in the teeth with shingles..HELP!? - famciclovir more drug_uses

I was diagnosed with shingles today. What I just read about shingles Scare me! Has anyone had pain in the teeth with shingles. All my upper left is killing me! "I started mg famciclovir 500th The dr. asked if I wanted painkillers ..... but I will not see if this medication will help. As I was reading my shingles similar to worsen before improving. Any tips?

1 comments:

MareCare said...

Did you know that shingles is a sexually transmitted disease? Yes, it is transmitted and is very painful. Please check Webmd.com or start in the field of health. Please consult a doctor as soon as you can!
There were bedbugs bite evil in the house of my friend who bought a futon, was used by someone, and there were no eggs. You can live 300 eggs at a time and was three weeks without food and water. Ouch!
Take care
Mare

Post a Comment