Friday, December 4, 2009

Crack For Mount N Blade How To Mount With Daemon Tools ?

How to mount with Daemon Tools ? - crack for mount n blade

My friend burned EA SPORTS Cricket 2007 on CD and gave it to me. I have all the steps and it worked. I am decipher at No. 4 pieces - all files CD1 and so on. I did. But then he said in 2007, a game of cricket - Please insert correct CD-ROM and click OK and restart.

I did.

But it still does not work.

I also have clicking the right mouse button EA Sports tried and then click Explore blah, blah, no copy and paste it into another location and was told, do u want to exchange files, click Yes.

Me too. But it does not work

Please help me, I love the game, I want to play

1 comments:

jakes mad icy said...

You need the ISO for the ruling as Isohunt or website, click on Tools and then click to download right onto Mount Image to Daemon and go where U Saved the image and click it. U need this every time you play the game an ISO turns your computer only with the idea that you have the actual game.

Post a Comment