Friday, December 11, 2009

The Biggest White Shark Ever Whats The Worst Injury You Have Ever Gotten?

Whats the worst injury you have ever gotten? - the biggest white shark ever

Id say the worst part for me was when I did not know and I used a nail gun (such as it was right against the wood as it should), the nail went through my shoe and my foot and pulls a little on the the other end.

Theres also the time when I saw a small pool, while (the shark and Went kinda. try .. maybe 1 foot in the water 12 meters deep) at its creation. And he was followed by a fish next to me and cut my denticles, after more scared then anything what was not a shark, and was a nurse or a Shark Reef ... remarkable, because only the sharks (around here and not have Arent) makos, blue, white and occasionally hammer is somehow all the way in Massachusetts.

Then there was the jellyfish (lionsmane), a scar on her left arm, where I was bitten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment